Welcome to the 2424 Studios Tenant Page!
Meeting Rooms 200A & 200B
Register using the link below and notify firstname.lastname@example.org so that your user status can be updated to active:
2424 Studios Conference Rooms
6am – 8pm
Monday – Friday
The meeting rooms, 200A, 200B and 200C, are an amenity for 2424 Studios tenants for business use. Tenants may book the meeting rooms, 200A and 200B, for 8 hours per calendar month per leased space.
200A (Large Meeting Room)
- Table seating up to 12
- Projector and screen
- TV monitor
- White board
- Pin-up board
- Balcony break out space
200B (Small Meeting Room)
- Table seating up to 4
- White board
- Pin-up board
200C (Open Lounge Area)
- Can be used by tenants at any time, not bookable
- Balcony lounge seating
- Communal table seating
Report any maintenance or use issues to building management at email@example.com, 215-964-9768, or in the management office. For urgent maintenance issues please call or text Miguel at 267-253-0856.
- Delete/update bookings if canceled or changed.
- Use conversational level voices only. No sound amplification, microphones, or music.
- Do not remove the furniture or equipment from designated rooms, even temporarily.
- After use, leave surfaces clean and clear and remove trash.
- After use, reconfigure tables, push in chairs, turn off projector or TV monitor, turn off lights, and close doors, as shown in the photos.
- If room/furniture/equipment is left unclean or damaged, correlating fees will apply.
WINDOW PRIVACY & ROOM DARKENING
- Glass doors have internal blinds. Locate lever on upper right of the interior trim and adjust to desired level.
- Windows in 200A have optional shades. Lower to desired height. Remember to put shades back up when finished.
HEATING & COOLING
- Locate the remote control thermostats in 200A and 200B. Turn on. When on, the screen will read the temperature and when off, the screen will be blank. The unit takes about 20 seconds to start up. When in operation, the fins on the unit will move up and down.
- Press “Powerful” for a temporary boost. Unit will beep and fins will start moving.
- Turn temperature a few degrees up or down.
- Do not change fan or swing settings.
- Turn on laptop and TV monitor. Monitor power button is on the front of screen.
- Locate HDMI cable next to TV monitor. Using the provided adapters, plug into laptop. Use either HDMI (for most PCs) or Mini DisplayPort (for most Macs).
- PC: If laptop does not automatically output its screen to the TV, go to Control Panel > Display > Adjust Resolution and select TV in the Display drop down box.
- Mac: If you need to adjust the resolution on the TV, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display. Select “Default for display” to automatically use the best resolution, or select Scaled to manually select a resolution.
- When finished, turn TV monitor off.
- Locate the projector remote control.
- Make sure laptop and projector are both off.
- Locate Projector HDMI cable next to TV monitor. Using the provided adapters, plug into laptop. Use either HDMI (for most PCs) or Mini DisplayPort (for most Macs).
- Turn projector on via power button at top of remote.
- Turn laptop on.
- PC: If laptop does not automatically output its screen to projector, go to Control Panel > Display > Adjust Resolution and select projector in the Display drop down.
- Mac: If you need to adjust the resolution on the projector, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display. Select “Default for display” to automatically use the best resolution, or select Scaled to manually select a resolution.
- When finished, turn projector off by hitting the power button twice.
Property Manager: Hannah Mattheus-Kairys
P: 215-964-9768 (office)
Attn: JB Venture 4 LLC Management
2424 E. York Street
Philadelphia PA 19125
Maintenance requests can be made to Management at: firstname.lastname@example.org, through the tenant portal, via phone, in person or by using one of two drop boxes in the building.
Onsite drop boxes: Tenants may use one of two drop boxes in the building (outside unit 232 and inside the mail room) to pay rent, leave keys or to send any other correspondence to Management.
Maintenance: Miguel Arias
Schedule maintenance via Property Manager or, for emergencies only, contact Miguel directly at 267-253-0856. Please also notify Management concurrently. This is Miguel’s personal cell phone number and should only be used if the situation cannot wait for Management to respond. For emergencies, call 911.
Meeting Room Booking Calendar: https://2424studios.skedda.com/register?key=ba380a7&payload=undefined
Electric Billing EMS Website: www.EMS3.com
Receive building-wide emails such as events, maintenance notices, and items for sale:
- The front door remains locked 24/7.
- Do not prop open the front door. After 30 seconds alarm will sound.
Door Entry System
- Front door intercom key pad: The key pad at the front door can be used by visitors to gain access.
- Your code is, by default, the number of your unit (with some exceptions). No pound or star sign should be used, just the three-digit number. This code calls the phone number that you provide to management. You may speak on the intercom for up to 60 seconds, and to let the individual in, press “9” if on a landline or“99” if on a cell phone.
- Door to Main Stairs: The door to the main stairs is locked on evenings and weekends for security. Locked hours:
- Weekdays: 9pm-7am
- Weekends: Friday 6pm through Monday at 7am
- Stair door should never be propped open.
Keys and Fobs:
All tenants will be given at least one copy of the following keys:
- Unit Key: Access to your unit only.
- Common Space Key: Access to side doors and package room.
- Mailbox Key: Access to your mailbox only.
- Door Fob: Allows entry at front door and stair door (during locked hours).
All keys and fobs must be returned at the conclusion or will be charged at $25 each. Lost keys and fobs can be replaced at a cost of $25 each. Damaged door fobs can be replaced for free if turned in.
Under Construction… Check Back Soon!
Tenants are responsible for removing trash and recycling from their unit. Never leave trash in any common areas including hallways and the elevator landings.
The trash dumpster inside the loading dock is for bagged trash only. Do not put furniture, electronics or recyclable items in the trash dumpster.
The recycling dumpster is for paper, glass, metal, plastic and flattened cardboard. All cardboard must be flattened!
Do not leave furniture or appliances in the loading dock or in any common spaces. It is the tenant’s responsibility to remove large items from the property.
- The loading dock is an amenity available to all tenants and should only be operated by authorized users (maintenance or management). It should be used for deliveries and waste disposal only and at your own risk.
- Please see Maintenance or Management staff for assistance with the loading dock doors and ramp.
- Do not park in front of the loading dock doors.
- Use the West-most bay for all deliveries.
- Always keep the loading dock doors shut for security.
- Never idle inside the loading dock.
- Remove vehicles once delivery is complete to open the bay for the next delivery.
- Use of the loading dock does not need to be scheduled ahead of time. However, please notify Management in advance of planned use in order to coordinate potential conflicts and maintenance for operational assistance.
- No smoking, spray painting or use of hazardous materials in the loading dock.
- The freight elevator is an amenity available to all tenants and should be operated by authorized users only (maintenance and management). Use for transportation only and at your own risk.
- Please see maintenance or management for assistance in using the freight elevator.
- The freight elevator has manual doors which means that if the doors are open, users can not call it on any other floor. If you press the call button and the elevator does not arrive, the doors are open on another floor.
- Always close the doors after use!
- You do not need to schedule the use of the elevator ahead of time. However, please notify Management in advance of planned use in order to coordinate potential conflicts and maintenance for operational assistance.
There are three internet providers in the building:
- PhillyWisper.net: Email: email@example.com
- Comcast: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verizon: Email: email@example.com
EMS is the building wide electric billing company. You will automatically be enrolled when you move in. You will receive your first bill in the mail approximately 1.5 months after you move in. This bill will include instructions for setting up your online account and optional paperless billing.
EMS Website: www.EMS3.com
Energy Management Systems
Attn Accounts Receivable
Dept 3015Po Box 646
Exton PA 19341-0646
EMS Customer Service: For billing logistical questions (did you receive my check, or what address should I mail it to?) contact EMS directly at the contact above. For questions regarding electric usage or billing amounts, contact management for further investigation.
Propertyware Tenant Portal: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/jbventure4llc/tenant.action
Upon signing your lease, management will set up your account in Propertyware, our online software for lease management and rent collection. You will receive an email with a link prompting you to set up your account. This link will be active for 24 hours. If you miss this window, ask Management to resend the link to you.
From your tenant portal, you can view your ledger, pay rent, view your lease documents, edit your contact information, and make maintenance requests among other things.
Propertyware Customer Service: If you have any questions they can be directed towards Management. If needed, Management can arrange a conference call between Customer Service and the Tenant.